For HaulersHelping Haulers Improve Revenue & Profitability
Haulers play a critical role in managing waste. Across the United States, hundreds of local, regional, and national haulers collect and transport materials from curbsides to landfills, incinerators, compost facilities, and materials recovery facilities (MRFs). They are a vital link in the waste management chain.
WasteZero works with haulers of all types on a daily basis. In some cases, haulers just need to buy reliable plastic bags for their own purposes. We’re glad to meet that need. However, it’s also our goal to be a strategic partner to haulers, helping them to:
- Increase top-line revenue
- Reduce costs
- Improve profitability
- Build competitive advantage
Offerings for Haulers
Below is a brief overview of some of the ways we can work with haulers. This list is primarily to spark ideas. Because every situation is different, we prefer to sit down with a hauler’s management team to discuss their specific business objectives, and then jointly devise a game plan that will provide them with a highly tangible competitive advantage.
- Specialized Bags – Waste and recycling haulers often use plastic bags for a range of purposes. WasteZero can usually offer a better bag more cost-effectively than alternative suppliers.
- Private Label Bags – Private label bags offer a way for subscription haulers to generate more revenue from customers—while also saving customers money—by becoming their trash bag provider.
- Overflow Programs – For subscription haulers providing automated curbside collection, an overflow program reduces overflow trash, makes collection more efficient, reduces the number of times drivers must get out of the truck, and generates revenue.
- Textiles Programs – WasteZero can provide haulers with a competitive advantage—and a new revenue source—through curbside collection of used textiles and home goods.
- Organics Programs – Haulers can gain a competitive advantage by offering curbside collection of organic / food waste for composting. WasteZero can show how to do it.
- Yard Waste – For yard waste programs, WasteZero provides the full range of supplies and support.
- Pay-As-You-Throw – By incorporating a pay-as-you-throw (PAYT) option into municipal bids, haulers can clearly set themselves apart from competitors and transition the discussion away from one that’s focused on price.
- Co-Collection – Co-collection combines multiple routes—waste, recycling, organics, etc.—into one, saving time, money, and resources. It can also provide a hauler with a powerful competitive advantage. WasteZero can show how others have done it, and help design and run programs. Click here for an article on how this works.
The ideas outlined here are just a starting point. If you’re an interested hauler, we’d like to get creative with you to develop ideas specific to your goals.
Contact Us today.