Boy Scouts Trash Bag Fundraising Program for Jamboree 2017
WasteZero is now working with Boy Scout councils around the nation to help them raise funds to support their efforts.
- Everyone needs trash bags
- They are reasonably priced – much closer to retail than many other fundraising products
- They complement other fundraising efforts
- Return more than 70 cents of every $1.00 sold to local Councils for funding Scouts attendance at Jamboree
- They are used year-round: generate high-volume, repeat sales
- Sell in high volume
Consumers Love Them – Include All the Most Popular Product Sizes!
- 13-gallon Tall Kitchen Bag (30-ct and 50-ct options)
- 30-gallon Large Trash Bag (30-ct)
- 30-gallon Large Clear Trash & Recycling Bag (30-ct)
- 41-gallon Lawn & Leaf/Contractor Bag (16-ct)
- Strong, 3-ply construction
- In Boy Scout colors (olive and tan) with black print
- Convenient drawstring closure
In Keeping with Boy Scout Values
- Helping Keep America Clean and Green trash bags are made exclusively for Boy Scout fundraising
- Made in the USA: Keeping jobs here in America
- Made from recycled material: Reducing waste and protecting the environment
Click Here for an overview presentation of the BSA fundraising program.