Location: Massachusetts (Greater Boston Area Preferred)
The primary responsibility of the programs associate position is to support existing relationships with WasteZero’s municipal partners. The program associate will be responsible for assisting customers quickly and efficiently, completing required reporting promptly and accurately, responding to any customer issues and working with other WasteZero staff, as appropriate, to resolve any concerns, and consistently projecting a professional image while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Provide administrative support to Programs Team
- Assist Programs Team with implementation of new programs, including retail store set up
- Provide support to Programs Team for existing programs, including coordinating check-ins and answering emails and phone calls
- Updating database with customer data and interactions
- Assisting the Quality Manager by responding to quality concerns
- Conduct site visits to inspect product at WasteZero warehouses, retail locations and customer facilities
- Proficient with computer technology and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
- Professional and pleasant demeanor to meet with clients and customers
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Sharp attention to detail with an ability to multitask
- Reliable and diligent worker
- Ability to work independently
- The successful candidate will be an organized self-starter with strong attention-to-detail, positive attitude, and ability to build relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- This is remote position, must be able to work successfully in a remote office setting
- Must be based in Massachusetts, greater Boston area preferred
- Must have reliable vehicle (mileage will be reimbursed)
- Travel required; mostly day trips but overnights as needed. Not to exceed 50%.
WasteZero offers a full range of benefits including Medical (with HSA option), Dental, Vision, FSAs, Life Insurance, Disability Insurances, 401(k), and Employee Assistance Programs.
To apply, email HR@wastezero.com