Boy Scouts Trash Bag Fundraising Program
WasteZero is now working with Boy Scout councils around the nation to help them raise funds to support their efforts.
- Everyone needs trash bags
- They are used year-round: Generate high-volume, repeat sales
- They supplement other fundraising efforts
- Return more than 70 cents of every $1.00 sold to local Councils!
- Priced reasonably for consumers: Much closer to the normal market price than other fundraising products
- Sell in high volume
Great Product Mix!
- 13-gallon “Tall Kitchen” bags (30-ct and 50-ct options)
- 30-gallon trash bags (30-ct)
- 41-gallon Contractor / Lawn and Leaf bags (16-ct)
- Strong, 3-ply construction
- In Boy Scout colors (olive and tan) with black print
- Convenient drawstring closure
In Keeping with Boy Scout Values!
- Helping Keep America Clean and Green trash bags are made exclusively for Boy Scout fundraising
- Made in the USA: Keeping jobs here in America
- Made from recycled material: Reducing waste and protecting the environment
- A great product that people really need!
Click Here for an overview presentation of the BSA fundraising program.