QualityState-of-the-Art Quality Control
At WasteZero, we take our products and services seriously, and we stand behind our work. Our quality control system is based on ISO 9002/2008 principles and requirements, and we engage state-of-the-art testing capabilities to ensure quality.
Before we make any plastic bags, we test nearly every roll of extruded film to ensure that it meets or exceeds ASTM international standards that include the following:
- ASTM D882 – Testing tensile, elongation, yield, and modulus gauge instruction
- ASTM F1306 – Testing penetration resistance
- ASTM D1894 – Examining the co-efficient of friction, specifically the “openability” of a bag
- ASTM D2103 – Testing film gauge (thickness) properties
- ASTM D6988 – Determining the thickness of plastic film using dial indicators at the extrusion process
- ASTM D1709 – Testing dart impact resistance
- Other tests as required by the customer
During the bag-making process, we inspect bags every 15 minutes to ensure the quality of print, appearance, size, and construction. We record every case weight to make sure that the correct number of bags is packed into the case, and then we check the gauge once again.